WeAreTechMusic is an international organization, non-profit, designed to foster collaboration between innovative companies and creative people in the music ecosystem that accelerates growth, fosters research and education, helps develop industry standards, connects member organizations and promotes the services of member companies.
Founded by Virginie Berger and Antoine Sirven Gabiache WAMT aims to become the VOICE OF THE DIGITAL MUSIC INDUSTRY, where digital music industry unites to make a meaningful contribution to music tech.
We Are Music Tech role is to highlight, integrate and empower music-tech companies in order to face the current and upcoming challenges and setting up the best practices and trends.
- Promote and educate to the benefits of a synergy between music and tech industries all around the world.
- Organize events, meet-ups, conferences and workshops.
- Push Music-tech companies forward in front of public authorities, governments, media, investors, academic fields.
- Create a strong networking community to share our skills, expertise and trends amid the community of professionals.
- Build a bridge with other actors of the digital industry all around the world.
Chapters exist in LA, NY, Brussels, Helsinki, Barcelona!