Vivendi is an integrated content, media and communications group. The company operates businesses throughout the media value chain, from talent discovery to the creation, production and distribution of content.
VIVENDI BUSINESSES INCLUDE:
- Universal Music Group is engaged in recorded music, music publishing and merchandising. It owns more than 50 labels covering all genres.
- Canal+ is engaged in pay-TV in France, as well as in Africa, Poland, Vietnam and Myanmar. Its subsidiary Studiocanal is a leading European player in the production, sales and distribution of movies and TV series.
- Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications group. It is organized in three main business units covering all the communications disciplines: creativity, media expertise and healthcare/wellness.
- Gameloft is a worldwide leader in mobile games, with 2.5 million games downloaded per day.
- Vivendi Village groups together Vivendi Ticketing (in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and the United States), MyBestPro (expert counselling), Vivendi Talents (talent scouting), the venues L’Olympia and Theatre de l’Œuvre in Paris, CanalOlympia in Africa and Olympia Production (production house for shows and concerts).
- Dailymotion, with 250 million users each month, is one of the biggest video content aggregation and distribution platforms in the world.1