Sports Car Market is the world’s leading monthly magazine on buying, selling and collecting classic and sports cars with a subscription including The Pocket Price Guide — updated quarterly — and publications on Monterey Car Week, Spring Auctions, Arizona Auction Week, Restorations and a Yearly Concours Guide.
Each issue — printed and digital — features:
- Exclusive international coverage of recent auctions, with car descriptions, analysis, prices and photos of more than 200 cars.
- In-depth profiles of Ferrari, Etceterini, German, English, American, Race and Next Gen cars.
- An Affordable Classic car that isn’t a star — yet.
- Columns from Keith Martin, Donald Osborne, John Draneas and Robert Cumberford.
- An extensive Showcase Gallery of cars for sale.
Keith Martin started the magazine, originally called the Alfa Romeo Market Letter, in 1988. The newsletter expanded to become the Sports Car Market Letter in 1993. Martin also published the magazine.