Roger Lynch was appointed CEO of Condé Nast in April 2019. A graduate of Dartmouth College and University of Southern California, Lynch worked earlier in his career as a technology investment banker with Morgan Lynch, and went on to serve as President of Chello Broadband, CEO of Video Networks International, Executive Vice President of Advanced Technologies with EchoStar Corporation and DISH Network, and most recently CEO of Sling TV and of Pandora.
Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 30 markets worldwide through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit, Wired, W, and Brides among others. Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
Current Board Member Positions
- Board Member – Condé Nast
- Board Member – Mattel, Inc.
- Board Member – Quibi, LLC
- Board of Overseers – The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Board of Councilors – University of Southern California, Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Board Member – Pandora
- Board Observer – Roku
- Board Member – DigitalSmiths
- Board Member – British Screen Advisory Council
- MBA Advisory Board – The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth