Charter Communications (Charter Spectrum) is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. They are committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect more than 26 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Their commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides their 94,000 employees.
Quality Services Charter Communication's focus is superior, reliable, consistent services that deliver value. Over the years, Charter has invested billions of dollars in infrastructure improvements, unleashing the power of an advanced, two-way, fully interactive fiber network. By moving to this all-digital network, today’s Charter customers enjoy the most HD TV channels, more On Demand choices and the fastest internet speeds. Charter delivers a wide range of TV, internet and voice services to residential and business customers through the Spectrum brand.
- Spectrum TV™ offers more HD than any other provider, DVR service and instant access to thousands of On Demand choices, many in HD. Watch live TV anywhere in the home or download movies and shows to go on mobile devices with the Spectrum TV App or take TV Everywhere with over 60 channel apps to watch on the go.
- Spectrum Internet® provides the fastest Internet speeds available starting at 100 Mbps. With Spectrum Internet, customers can simultaneously stream videos, download music and more without sacrificing performance. Charter provides free modems and the fastest, most powerful in-home WiFi to do more on more devices. And because Charter doesn’t limit internet with data caps or extra fees, customers always have the freedom of unlimited internet service.
- Spectrum Voice® is a fully featured, reliable service with unlimited local and long-distance calling plans that include voicemail and other popular calling features like call waiting and call forwarding, plus free 411. Serving approximately 10 million voice customers, Charter is among the largest providers of residential phone service in the nation.
- Spectrum Business helps small businesses achieve better results by delivering reliable Internet, Ethernet, voice and enhancement solutions. Spectrum Business customers enjoy a wide range of products – from high-quality broadband services to phone systems and top-tier digital TV and music – all flexible to meet the demands of growing businesses.
- Spectrum Enterprise Solutions builds business-to-business solutions with a people-to-people focus, providing the bandwidth and support customers need to accelerate business. Charter’s largest customers enjoy enterprise-grade voice, video, data, network, cloud and managed services via a flexible and secure fiber-based network.
- Spectrum Community Solutions provide customized, managed WiFi, TV and voice services to residential apartments and other multi-dwelling units via fiber connections. Spectrum Fiber WiFi delivers the fastest, most powerful connection with more bandwidth and no data caps.
- Spectrum Reach, the advertising sales division of Charter, offers traditional commercial advertising and new interactive solutions for the modern media landscape. Spectrum Reach offers promotional solutions through national cable networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events supported by marketing, research and creative services teams.
Connecting with Communities Charter is committed to improving communities and impacting lives where their customers and employees live and work. Through their national philanthropic initiative, Spectrum Housing Assist, Charter partners with nonprofit organizations to make homes safer and healthier. We engage employees and community volunteers in order to facilitate these crucial home repairs, with the goal of improving 50,000 homes by the year 2020..