Candice Landry is passionate about helping inventive companies invent a better future; and as the founder of Front 7 Rush, is engaging armchair experts via a podcast, online community, and several novel defense-focused fantasy football games.
She brings candid, collaborative, data-driven innovation leadership to the team with a focus on instilling discipline, focus, & creativity to developing products that enjoy more elbow room --for a longer period of time-- in the competitive space.
She is most passionate about:
- Bringing the commercial value proposition to the front of technology investments
- Competitive Intelligence for Tech Ventures, M&A, Scouting, IP Asset Development
- IP Portfolio Diversification and Growth
- Aligning Technology/R&D and Marketing for solid, competitive Product Commercialization
- Innovation Strategy & Management - from R&D/Technology Programs through to Product Launch
- Comprehensive Due Diligence for both Technical and Market Feasibility
- Advocating for STEM programs for young investigators
Candice is an active Science Fair Judge (10+ years) & champion for STEM, STEAM, and every subject in between. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University, Tulane, and University of Houston.